- Eliminates 98% of lead
- Reduces chlorine, bad taste, odor, sediment, and water hardness
- Contemporary, stylish design with flip top lid for easy refilling
- Space efficient, fits refrigerator door
- 1-1/2 quart capacity
Pitcher Water Filtration System | Brita® Water Is Better Water
Space Saving Design | Flip-Top Lid | Better for the Environment – No Bottles to Throw Away
Contains: 1 Pitcher | 1 Filter (capacity: 6 – 8oz glasses)
Brita is the World’s #1 Brand of household water filtration. Our advanced technologies transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water. The Brita® Filter is certified to reduce harmful contaminants.
The Brita® Filter’s activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filer your water so, you get healthier, great-tasting drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
Fresher Filter = Fresher Water
For optimum performance, change your filter every 2 months or 40 gallons.*
- Great-tasting hot and cold beverages.
- Better ice cubes.
- High-quality water for women during pregnancy.
- High-quality infant formula for babies.
The Brita® Water Filtration Pitcher is Water Quality Association certified to reduce the following harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
Chemical sources with potential Health Effects:
Lead corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits
- Infants and children: delays in physical or mental development.
- Adults: kidney problems, high blood pressure.
Copper corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits.
- Short-term: gastrointestinal distress.
- Long-term: liver or kidney damage.
Mercury erosion of natural deposits, run off from landfills and cropland.
- Kidney damage.
Cadmium corrosion of galvanized pipes, run off from waste batteries and paints.
- Kidney damage.
Benzene discharge from factories, leaking from gas storage tanks and landfills.
- Decrease in blood platelets
- Increased risk of cancer
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee